Saturday, November 15, 2008

First time to play golf wif frenz...

This is my first post and also is my first blog i also dun wan say so many nonsence just go true my title...Actually friday is wanna playing basketball wif frenz
but dunno wat the fuck of the weather always raining,Has for several days in a row under the rain.So cant playing basketball wif frenz then suddenly recieve a cal from ck.He asking me to playing golf wif him and andy at driving range near bu4...started i have no mood to go first is dunno how to play,2nd is lazy cause raining hard...but at last i also goin wif him cause is damn boring at house...
When reaching there just a few ppl at there...after taking the golf ball then we started playing.Started ck teach us how to use the golf and other thing,after teaching then we stated playing ourself...while playing WTF suddenly i fall down my body turn a few rounds then ! finale fell down cause of the stupid floor wet...ck and andy just at there laugh laugh and laugh...when finish playing then went to Murni to take a nice dishes,for them is supper for me is just dinner...when eating finish i dun hav mood to go home then went to ck house to overnite wif andy3 of us at ck house...(like gay)I and ck at murni
I and Andy at MUrni


our golf pose

1 comment:

Victoria Yin Yin said...

ar hahahaha....fatty hao fell down !!!! woohoo....
finally u hav ur own blog,,it is nice..keep going !!!!