Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 17...do the most careless thing...

Sigh monday i damn careless and stupid...when i off enjin i forget to off the car light then straight go to eat lunch wif ck and xavier at Chandran...after finish eating then went to my car suddenly xavier say my car light is open...OMG cant start the enjin cause the battery is low,then we waiting 15 minute start again the enjin again but also cant start it....But lucily there have a car tyres shop ck help me to asking them iszit can help us to charge the battery...then they help us to charge...After charge they take rm10 from me about the service,Wtf he just drive his car from his shop to my car just 10 second and then charge a while also 5 second like that he take rm10 from me...but at last i also gav him ady....haiz hope will not happen again...

No comments: